Monday, November 10, 2008

Live in and Let Live

Easy Way In or…Out…

I have written earlier about marriage, it is now time to mention, how, many have tweaked the legal system out to make it mutually convenient for the similar Partnership.

One word says it all ….Live-In and Let Live

People have long since started living in.
It gives the added sense of freedom.
You are my woman Yes and you are my man Yes…..but I still have my space.

Somehow the definition of a marriage brings out other random obligations, like for an example to entertain parents and family.

In a live in, I guess many choose to keep it discreet that they are living in and thus entail their privacy in many ways.

This in many ways I feel is the right thing to do (pardon me you conservative thinkers!)
With living in with a partner, one gets to realize and learn many things about the other person with experience.

The joys and sorrows which turn them on.
Their moods and when not to tread their space.
The fights and how to end them.
The sharing of responsibility and splitting the bills.
The values to which each one taps their feet to.
The habits which make the moods of the house!

So there infact are more advantages to living in than a conservative person would think.
I feel all couples who have been engaged, should live in initially for a period of 6 months and see how they get along amicably…
This would be a nice Boot camp for their long lives to come..

This would lead to a more stable family and thus a farther stable society

No comments: